Tickets & Seating
Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for performances and events within the Pilbeam Theatre. This Box Office and the website www.seeitlive.com.au are the only official sellers for tickets to all events at the Pilbeam Theatre, Rockhampton & associated venues.
Thinking of buying a ticket via Gumtree, ebay, Viagogo or other websites? You need to read this.
If you buy a ticket from an unauthorised seller you risk your money and your chance to see your favourite performer.
Buying through anyone other than the authorised ticket seller puts you at the mercy of scammers. You may be buying a forged ticket or the scammer may be selling the same ticket multiple times. The end result is that you will have lost your money and you won’t be able to get in to see the performance.
The Pilbeam Theatre Box Office, and its website seeitlive.com.au (and ticketing provider SeatAdvisor) are the only authorised ticket seller for events at the Pilbeam Theatre. If you are uncertain when buying tickets online, check the URL (web address) in your browser. It will either display seeitlive.com.au or sa2.seatadvisor.com/sabo.
Tickets are sold by the venue, as the authorised seller. Tickets purchased from websites such as Viagogo, Gumtree and ebay may be invalid and entry to the event may be refused.
If you are unable to attend an event, you should contact the Pilbeam Theatre on 4927 4111 as soon as possible. We will try to resell your ticket/s through our box office, although no guarantees can be given. Contact the Box Office on 4927 4111 for more details
If you buy your tickets online you will see a live seating plan for your selected performance, showing available and sold seating. You can download a standard Pilbeam Theatre seating plan(PDF, 177KB)
Please note that this downloadable seating plan does not show available seating for a particular performance. Sometimes there will be changes to the plan to accommodate technical and performance requirements.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions
- No refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice (fees will apply if refund/exchange is granted).
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary advertised programs as necessary.
- Tickets sold by the venue as the authorised seller are intended for the use by the purchaser and not to be resold through ticket resell websites such as Viagogo, Ebay, Gumtree etc. Tickets purchased from these websites may be invalid and entry to the event may be refused.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket. The right of admission is reserved.
- Latecomers will not be given access to the auditorium until there is a suitable break in the performance in accordance with our Latecomers Policy & Procedure.
- Cameras and video recording equipment cannot be brought into the auditorium unless prior permission has been given in writing by the venue or production.
- All mobile phones should be switched off before entering the auditorium. Any persons caught taking unauthorised photos or recordings will be asked to delete footage before returning to the Auditorium.
- If an outdoor performance is cancelled due to adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the seller's control, there is no right to refund or exchange and no obligation is assumed by the seller for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
- Patrons purchasing tickets at a discount price online (such as student, pensioner, concession) must carry relevant ID on the night. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged the full price for the ticket.
- Rockhampton Regional Council assumes no responsibility for the error, omission, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure.