Tickets & Seating
COVID SAFE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to Covid 19, additional conditions now apply to all bookings.
COVID Safe Terms & Conditions (Due to Covid 19, additional conditions now apply to all bookings)
To purchase tickets, you must provide the following contact details for everyone attending- Full name, mobile number and residential or email address
Contact details, along with seating allocation, will be kept by RRC for a minimum of 56 days from the date of the performance
Patrons agree that all contact information will be available to public health officers upon request
RRC will not share contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes
Preferred method of delivery of tickets is in a digital, PDF format, and will be sent by email to the ticket purchaser, not individuals. However tickets can be printed and collected from the Box Office if required
Tickets purchased at the Venue will be by preferred contactless payment methods however cash will still be accepted.
Patrons must not attend if they are sick or have been overseas or in a known hotspot in the previous fortnight
Patrons may be required to undertake screening in order to manage the risk of COVID19.
Patrons who are unwell, or who have a high temperature, cannot attend the event. Refunds will be provided to patrons who contact the Box Office prior to the event start time. Refunds will not be issued for patrons who are asked to leave the venue, or to those who advise of illness after the event date.
Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols
Patrons agree to follow the instructions of Venue staff and venue signage at all times
If patrons present at the venue clearly unwell, do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they will be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse
Patrons acknowledge that while the Venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe. Patrons enter the Venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes
Patrons are encouraged to wear a mask while entering and exiting the auditorium, and moving through the foyers. This is not compulsory but recommended by Qld Health. Regular cleaning of all surfaces and touch points is still being undertaken, and hand sanitiser is available throughout the building for patrons use.
Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for performances and events within the Pilbeam Theatre. This Box Office and the website www.seeitlive.com.au are the only official sellers for tickets to all events at the Pilbeam Theatre, Rockhampton & associated venues.
Thinking of buying a ticket via Gumtree, ebay, Viagogo or other websites? You need to read this.
If you buy a ticket from an unauthorised seller you risk your money and your chance to see your favourite performer.
Buying through anyone other than the authorised ticket seller puts you at the mercy of scammers. You may be buying a forged ticket or the scammer may be selling the same ticket multiple times. The end result is that you will have lost your money and you won’t be able to get in to see the performance.
The Pilbeam Theatre Box Office, and its website seeitlive.com.au (and ticketing provider SeatAdvisor) are the only authorised ticket seller for events at the Pilbeam Theatre. If you are uncertain when buying tickets online, check the URL (web address) in your browser. It will either display seeitlive.com.au or sa2.seatadvisor.com/sabo.
Tickets are sold by the venue, as the authorised seller. Tickets purchased from websites such as Viagogo, Gumtree and ebay may be invalid and entry to the event may be refused.
If you are unable to attend an event, you should contact the Pilbeam Theatre on 4927 4111 as soon as possible. We will try to resell your ticket/s through our box office, although no guarantees can be given. Contact the Box Office on 4927 4111 for more details
Please note that due to COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing regulations, precise seating allocations may not be possible. See here for more information.
If you buy your tickets online you will see a live seating plan for your selected performance, showing available and sold seating. You can download a standard Pilbeam Theatre Seating Plan below.
Please note that this downloadable seating plan does not show available seating for a particular performance. Sometimes there will be changes to the plan to accommodate technical and performance requirements.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions
- No refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice (fees will apply if refund/exchange is granted).
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary advertised programs as necessary.
- Tickets sold by the venue as the authorised seller are intended for the use by the purchaser and not to be resold through ticket resell websites such as Viagogo, Ebay, Gumtree etc. Tickets purchased from these websites may be invalid and entry to the event may be refused.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket. The right of admission is reserved.
- Latecomers will not be given access to the auditorium until there is a suitable break in the performance in accordance with our Latecomers Policy & Procedure.
- Cameras and video recording equipment cannot be brought into the auditorium unless prior permission has been given in writing by the venue or production.
- All mobile phones should be switched off before entering the auditorium. Any persons caught taking unauthorised photos or recordings will be asked to delete footage before returning to the Auditorium.
- If an outdoor performance is cancelled due to adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the seller's control, there is no right to refund or exchange and no obligation is assumed by the seller for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
- Patrons purchasing tickets at a discount price online (such as student, pensioner, concession) must carry relevant ID on the night. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged the full price for the ticket.
- Rockhampton Regional Council assumes no responsibility for the error, omission, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure.