After shutting down mid-March, the doors to the Pilbeam Theatre are reopening and we can’t wait to see you again!
A few changes to keep us all safe:
- Auditorium capacity will be reduced to enable social distancing. This will mean a reduced number of tickets will be available for sale, so early booking is advised.
- All shows will be booked as general admission seats. The box office will allocate final seats to ensure social distancing and email you with this information a few days prior to the event.
- Book together, be seated together. As a family/social group you can sit together which means a bigger crowd for the artists and a better experience for you.
- The bar is open, but to comply with regulations you’ll need to take your purchases into the auditorium and enjoy from the comfort of your seat (not so bad, right?). The doors to the Auditorium will be open earlier to give you more time as well!
- Preferred ticket delivery method will be print at home via email. You can print your ticket and bring it with you or, open the ticket on your phone to show the ushers on the door. If you are unable to do either of these, our Box Office will be able to help you out if needed.
- You’ll be asked to provide contact details of all attendees in your party. If this changes on the night, just let our box office team know.
- Toilet queues are changing, Ladies are now down both side corridors, Gents are opposite the candy bar. This allows for better social distancing.
- Please ensure you read our updated terms & conditions for all information regarding ticketing & operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Please call the Box Office on 49274111 if you have Wheelchair, Companion Card or special seating requirements before completing your booking.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID19 will be asked to leave the venue.