After shutting down mid-March, the doors to the Pilbeam Theatre are reopening and we can’t wait to see you again!
A few changes to keep us all safe:
Auditorium capacity has now been increased to sell up to 100% capacity (from 19 Nov 2020). Patrons are encouraged to wear a mask while entering and exiting the auditorium, and moving through the foyers. This is not compulsory but recommended by Qld Health. Regular cleaning of all surfaces and touch points is still being undertaken, and hand sanitiser is available throughout the building for patrons use.
- The building will be open 1 hour before the event start time.The Bar and Candy Bar are open, and you are welcome to take your purchases into the auditorium and enjoy from the comfort of your seat.The doors to enter the Auditorium from the foyer will be open 30mins prior to the event start time.
- Preferred ticket delivery method will be print at home via email. You can print your ticket and bring it with you or, open the ticket on your phone to show the ushers on the door. If you are unable to do either of these, our Box Office will be able to help you out if needed.
- You’ll be asked to provide contact details of all attendees in your party. If these details change on the night, just let our Box Office team know.
- Toilet queues are changing, Ladies are now down both side corridors, Gents are opposite the candy bar.
- Please ensure you read our updated terms & conditions for all information regarding ticketing & operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Please call the Box Office on 49274111 if you have Wheelchair, Companion Card or special seating requirements before completing your booking.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID19 will be asked to leave the venue without refund. If you are unwell please contact the Box Office prior to your event. Refunds will not be issued to those who advise of sickness after the event or attend the venue clearly unwell